We view plastic surgery through a modern, empowered lens
A New Approach to Plastic Surgery
- If you’ve found your way to Viva Eve for any of the myriad wellness services we provide, you’re a woman who not only believes in seeking the best possible care, you’re also about taking full ownership of your self-confidence.
- Throughout the course of your life, you may find that your body just doesn’t look the way it used to. While having kids can add untold joy, there’s also every chance that pregnancy has done a number on your body. Saggy breasts, lose belly skin, extra pounds that refuse to budge no matter how much you diet and exercise – all of that can affect how you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror.
- Whether you’re looking to reclaim your post-baby body or enhance your natural beauty (baby or no baby!), we’re here to help you find your way back to you. Through a carefully crafted plan tailored to your individual needs, lifestyle and body, we work with you to design a plastic surgery protocol that restores your image.
- It’s a modern, empowered take that recognizes your right to feel great about yourself.
What Sets Our Plastic Surgery Services Apart
In a world teeming with cosmetic procedures, Viva Eve stands apart in its approach. How? In short, because of our legacy. With 30+ years of experience providing wellness services to women, we are uniquely positioned to deliver female- and mom-centric cosmetic procedures that take the full scope of each patient’s needs into account.
In many cases, we’ll have accompanied our patient on her journey to motherhood, and that in-depth history can be game-changing in helping to envision and realize her optimal post-baby body.
In addition to the extensive bonds we’ve built with our patients, our facility is world-class. Certified by the AAAASF (American Association of the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities), it’s a state-of-the-art space designed to deliver the best possible experience that meets every need.
A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic surgeries that are typically completed in a single setting, including a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, and repair of the separated abdominal muscles seen in pregnancies (diastasis recti repair) and selective liposuction.Mommy Makeover
Also known as a mastopexy, a breast lift seeks to elevate tissue that’s headed south due to nursing and pregnancy-related weight gain. Projection and volume are restored, enhancing balance and proportion.Breast Lift
Achieved via implants or fat transfer, augmentation can restore what breastfeeding has taken away–or even create a whole new look you’ve never had before. Our team will work with you on the ideal breast size and shape to complement your post-baby body.Breast Augmentation
When even grueling workouts and strict calorie restriction don’t move the needle on belly flab, a tummy tuck (aka abdominoplasty) may be in order. Excess fat is removed, stretch marks are smoothed and a more attractive midsection emerges.Tummy Tuck
Diastasis Recti Repair
A very common condition that’s especially prevalent in moms over 35 and those who have twins or triplets, diastasis recti is a separation of the muscles along the midsection of the stomach. Once a diagnosis of diastasis recti has been made, our surgeon can stitch those muscles back together, eliminating that “pooch” undermining your self-confidence.Diastasis Recti
Bye bye stubborn fat pockets! Envision a sleeker silhouette, courtesy of this highly popular body contouring procedure, which literally sucks out excess fat via a slim cannula.Liposuction
Our Plastic Surgery Team: You’re in Expert Hands
As such a crucial element of the comprehensive women’s wellness services we provide—and a category so closely tied to our patients’ sense of self—it was imperative that Viva Eve surface the consummate medical professional to head our Plastic Surgery New York division.
That person is Dr. Lawrence S. Reed.
Serving as Director of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Reed is highly credentialed. Below are just a few of his qualifications:
- Board-certified plastic surgeon
- Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Plastic Surgeons
- Clinical assistant professor of plastic surgery, Weill Medical College / Cornell University
- Staff member at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital and Southampton Hospital
With a mission of delivering highly individualized results, Dr. Reed’s foremost goal is ensuring his patients feel empowered and confident, secure in the knowledge that they look and feel their absolute best. Together with his team, all of whom are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Reed ensures that every possible detail of your mommy makeover is discussed, and that you’re provided with detailed pre- and post-operative instructions.
That high level of information exchange leads to swift, uneventful recoveries, and a fast return to normal activities.
Talk to a surgeon to see if a Mommy Makeover is right for you.
Plastic Surgery FAQs
For more information about our plastic surgery New York facility, services, and more, please call (212) 988-2111.