Thank you for choosing Viva Eve as your women’s health experts and for trusting us with your care. Our patients have access to a dedicated Billing Concierge who is available to you to make you aware of our billing practices here at Viva Eve, as well as what to expect from your insurance company after each visit with us.
Below is a summary of all the important points we cover with you:
- We work with many insurances to provide our patients with access to quality healthcare. We will always inform you of any out of pocket costs BEFORE you come in for any visit.
- We will never SURPRISE BILL our patients and, when applicable, will comply with the Federal No Surprises Act and State Balance Billing laws.
- Your insurance Explanation of Benefits (EOB) is NOT a bill, it is merely your insurance company detailing your visit and informing you of what they are going to cover and pay to us, and what they are leaving as the “Patient Portion”.
- Your insurance will likely mail you a check in the amount they have agreed to pay us, with the expectation that you will forward the check to us.
- There are 3 ways you can make payments once you receive checks from your insurance company:
- We’ll provide you with pre-paid envelopes you can use to mail us any checks your insurance sends you for us. Please always sign the back of the check and send it in with the explanation of benefits.
- You can drop off the check and Explanation of Benefits to any of our locations or bring it in with you during your next visit.
- You can use our online billing tool called Inbox Health to view all your financial information as well as to make online payments.
Rest assured we are always here to clarify or answer any further questions you may have. Please contact us directly at Billing@vivaeve.com, call us at 212-430-8670, or message us via KLARA and hit the “Billing” option on your mobile device.
Version January 2023