Taking care of you as we stay safe during COVID-19
We want to reassure you that your health and safety are top priorities for us. We are committed to doing our part to keep both patients and staff healthy as we keep our doors open during this time.
What we are doing…
- We take our staff’s and our patients’ temperature upon their arrival at the office using infrared no-contact thermometers. Those with a temperature over 100.4 will be isolated immediately and our staff will assist them in finding appropriate medical care.
- We added screening questions to our appointment scheduling checklist to ensure that people with cold or flu symptoms are directed to appropriate medical resources and do not come to our offices.
- We installed advanced HEPA filters in our waiting rooms, every exam room, and throughout our office, which will purify the air in our office several times throughout the day.
- We have improved our already high standards of personal cleanliness, our staff wash their hands thoroughly throughout the day and use hand sanitizer.
- All patient-facing staff are wearing N95 face masks and will continue to do so until further notice.
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect every inch of our exam and procedure rooms after each patient.
- We have greatly expanded our paid sick-time policy to support staff members who should stay away from the office to help protect everyone’s health.
What you can expect when you visit us…
- The expert, in-depth care you need and the personalized experience you deserve.
- Doctors and Nurse Practitioners who provide a more thoughtful, thorough approach to women’s wellness.
- A clean and calming atmosphere where you can feel safe knowing that careful precautions were put in place for your peace of mind.
- It is possible that you may see a different provider than initially intended.
- We are strategically rotating our staff’s schedule to ensure adequate coverage for the office and hospital services.