What we offer with our Fibroid Treatment Kew Gardens, Queens
Due to their complex nature, living with fibroids can be painful, scary, and downright frustrating. Indeed, living with the pain, discomfort, inconvenience, and other symptoms of fibroids can be debilitating. Nevertheless, we believe that no woman should ever be forced to suffer in silence. Therefore, we have created a Fibroid 360° proprietary journey, which allows each client to weigh out their options to determine which treatments are right for them. At our fibroid treatment center in Kew Gardens, Queens, Viva Eve expertly-trained staff has your back every step of the way.
The good news about fibroids is that they are totally non-cancerous. Nevertheless, although uterine fibroids are non-cancerous, they can still be quite dangerous. These growths consist of abnormal cells, which form when the normal uterine muscle cells fail to grow normally. Moreover, they range in size from a microscopic size to up to several inches long.
Some common risk factors for fibroids include:
- Increased estrogen levels
- High blood pressure
- Lack of children
- Vitamin D deficiency
Get Treated By the Fibroid Experts
One of the main methods of treatment is a hysterectomy. Which may include one of the following:
- Supracervical, subtotal, or partial hysterectomy.
- Total hysterectomy where a doctor removes the entire uterus, including the cervix.
- The operation eliminates tissues in the cervix, uterus, and the surrounding part of the reproductive system.
With Viva Eve’s fibroid treatment in Kew Gardens, Queens, we will help to carefully select the treatment methos that is right for you based on your individual needs.
Alternatively, you can opt for treatments such as:
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE): This minimally invasive procedure has been performed for over a decade to treat fibroids and adenomyosis.
- Myomectomy: This is a surgical operation for women who are still in their reproductive years and wish to have more children. It allows experts to remove the fibroids while keeping the uterus intact.
- Fibroid Hormone Treatment: This treatment option seeks to limit the growth of fibroids by targeting the hormones that control the reproductive cycle.
Why Viva Eve's Fibroid Treatment Kew Gardens, Queens
If you are in search of fibroid treatment in Kew Gardens, Queens, our team of experts is here to help. Visit our Kew Gardens, Queen fibroid treatment location to be treated in our state-of-the-art facility. Our caring, compassionate staff will go above and beyond to ensure you receive the utmost care and find the best treatment for your unique circumstances. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and for more information.